top of page
Marble Surface
Marble Surface

Contact Care Goondiwindi

If you feel that your complaints or concerns about any of the service/programs at Care Goondiwindi have not been resolved satisfactory through the above process, please contact the departments below:

Community Development – Department of Communities, Disability Services & Seniors –

Please contact 1800 491 467 or go to the following web site:

Rural Family Support  (RFS) & Youth Access - Department of Child Safety, Youth & Women -

Please contact  1800 080 464  or go to the following web site:

Disability Services (NDIS Provider)  - National Disability Insurance Agency -

Please contact 1800 800 110, visit one of their offices in person or visit for further information.

Community Justice Group (CJG) & Community Legal Services - Department of Justice & Attorney Generals Office -

Please contact 13 74 68 or go to the following web site:

Indigenous Parenting Support Services (IPSS) - Department of Prime Ministers Cabinet -

Please contact (02) 6271 5688 or going to the following web page:

Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) - Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission -

Phone contact 1800 951 822 or the Department of Social Services on Telephone: 1800 634 035.

Compliments Form


Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page